[10GBASE-CX4] December Interim Update

Hello all,

This is to let you know that the latest versions of the presentations
made in Roseville are now on the reflector at

http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBCX4/public/dec02/index.html

Note: There is a zip file at the bottom which contains all of the material
but is rather large. If you only want to download one file, thats the one
to grab.

I would like to thank all of the people who attended and contributed to
our effort. Also, thanks for putting up with the cramped quarters. I have
verified that our seating in Vancouver will be arranged for up to 60 people,
so it should be more comfortable.

I will be posting the un-confirmed minutes after I have had an opportunity
to review Herb Vandeusen's notes. And on that subject, I would like to
thank Herb for volunteering to be secretary.

Contact me if you have any questions. I will be posting a few more emails
in the next week or two to inform you of impending requirements for the
upcoming January meeting.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, 10GBASE-CX4