[10GBASE-CX4] No modifications to Clause 47

Clause 47:

I have checked clause 47 for any changes, but have found none.  Clause 54 is very well self-contained and the only issue I could find it is that clause 54 has some redundant text that' could point back to clause 47, but I think it will bring more confusion and I like it better the way it is now.

The only thing I found in Clause 54 is that the Figures are labeled on the top instead of on the bottom.

Have fun
Schelto