[802.3_50G] P802.3cd Task Force September Interim meeting and call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force will be meeting in Spokane on Sept 11th.  The meetings will be held during the 802.3 Interim meeting week in Boise, the week of Sept  10-14th, 2018.

Meeting details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The P802.3cd Task Force will be meeting starting @ 8am on Tues Sept 11th and area scheduled for the full day on Tuesday.

As a reminder, the 802.3cd Sponsor ballot recirculation of D3.4 is will be opening soon.  Details will soon be announced.  We will be focusing on resolving the received comments during the interim meeting. Any submitted presentations are expected to be focused on supporting associated comments into the ballot.  It is anticipated that this may be the last F2F meeting of the Task Force if we close off the last remaining issues.

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at mnowell@xxxxxxxxx  and must be made by EOD Friday, August 31st, 2018.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy by Tues Sept 4th, 2018.

Regards,

Mark Nowell

P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s and 200 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force Chair