[STDS-802-3-NGBIDI] Meeting times for 802.3cp November meeting.

All,

Given the calendar restrictions that we face in the November meeting, there is really no choice on when we can hold the 802.3cp meeting.

It will have to be on Nov 10 and Nov 11. (11/9 and 11/12 are used up by the plenary, and the following week is the ITU-T Q2 meeting.)

 The time of the meeting will be 8:00 to 11:00 New York, which is 14:00 to 17:00 Paris, and 21:00 to 24:00 Beijing.

(The western time zones have fallen an hour back due to daylight saving time.)

Please raise any concerns with this by the end of the week (10/9).

If I have heard nothing, then I will assume that these times are confirmed, and I will send meeting notices to the group and the 802.3 calendar.

We expect to get D2.2 out to recirc early next week.  Stay tuned.

Sincerely,

Frank E.