[802.3_DWDM] Going Forward

Title: Going Forward

All,

As noted in my other email today, there are no comments against D1.6 for the Task Force to consider.

We still need to meet as a Task Force at the announced 20th June meeting to approve the generation of D2.0 and approval to submit for consideration for WG Ballot in July.

I will also be working on a proposed response to the liaison from the OIF, and plan to have it ready for consideration by the TF on Thursday.

As a reminder, the IEEE P802.3cw Task Force will not be meeting at the July 2022 Plenary.  However, I will remind individuals that if you are a potential voter you need to request voting membership at either the opening or closing 802.3 meeting.  Assuming that proceeding to WG Ballot is approved in July, the 802.3 membership at the close of the July plenary would be the balloting for the WG Ballot.

Regards,

John  D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force