[802.3_DWDM] Liaison OIF

Title: Liaison OIF

All,

During the May interim, 802.3 received the following liaison from the OIF which Mr. Law had assigned to 802.3cw

Please see the following –

Attachment C2           OIF to IEEE P802.3cw: 400ZR IA Maintenance Project Update
Attachment (Password protected)

Any individuals needing the password to the 802.3 Private Area should contact either our WG Chair David Law or vice chair Adam Healey.

Note that we were already sending the OIF a status response on 802.3cw based on the 800ZR liaison that had been sent to us.  I am working on a proposed response and anticipate having it completed by the end of the week prior to our call next week.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force