From: Mark Nowell (mnowell) <00000b59be7040a9-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 4:43 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100G-OPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100G-OPTX] IEEE P802.3cu Standards Association ballot is open

Dear Task Force Participants,

The initial Standards Association ballot has opened on IEEE P802.3cu/D3.0 with a ballot close date of Wednesday 12th August 2020 23:59 AOE. If you are a member of the IEEE P802.3cu Standards Association ballot group and are planning to comment further on the draft, please access the ballot at <https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject-web/app#>.

If you did not join the Standards Association ballot group, but still would like to comment on the draft, it will save the task force officers significant effort if you would send your comments to Gary Nicholl <gnicholl@xxxxxxxxx> for inclusion in the ballot by Friday 7th August 2020 AOE. Such comments will be identified in the comment field as coming from you, and like all comments from outside the ballot group will be non-binding. A web page containing the instructions on how to do this and the spreadsheet that you will need to use to enter your comments is available at <http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/non_voter_comment/index.html>.

Best Regards,

  Mark Nowell

  Chair, IEEE P802.3cu Task Force