[802.3_B400G_OPTX] 802.3dj Optics Track ad hoc files posted

Dear P802.3dj optics track colleagues,

Cc: logic ad hoc reflector due to the high overlap in topics

The slides for this Wednesday’s P802.3dj optics ad hoc meeting have been posted here:

https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/adhoc/optics/0223_OPTX/index.html

The agenda is

  • "P802.3dj: A path forward for 10km SMF ” presented by Mark Nowell, Cisco
  • “Proposal for 10km over Duplex SMF Objectives”, presented by Chris Cole, Quintessant
  • “FEC Architecture considerations” presented by Matt Brown, Huawei
  • “AUI and Optical FEC interactions” presented by Mark Gustlin, Cisco

The meeting is on Wednesday @ 7am-9am PT.  See here for meeting details

I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting teleconference:

  • IEEE SA patent policy
  • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
  • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html