Re: [802.3_B400G_OPTX] Files posted: P802.3dj Joint Logic/Optics Track June 29 ad hoc meeting

All files are now uploaded.  But the authors indicate to me that there may be an additional slide coming for the presentation on TDECQ.

Please note the changed title and presenter: “TDECQ Versus High SER Limits” presented by David Leyba, Keysight.

Regards,Mark

From: Mark Nowell (mnowell) <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 11:04 AM
To: STDS-802-3-B400G-LOGIC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-B400G-LOGIC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, B400G OPTX <stds-802-3-B400G-optx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Files posted: P802.3dj Joint Logic/Optics Track June 29 ad hoc meeting

Hi everyone,

The files for tomorrow’s P802.3dj joint optics and logic ad hoc are posted here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/adhoc/optics/0623_OPTX/index.html

The Presentations we will be reviewing are:

  • "By-Passing the DR/FR inner FEC code for 200G/Lane" presented by Mike Dudek, Marvell
  • "Module output BER requirements with inner FEC" presented by Adee Ran, Cisco
  • "TDECQ Analysis with Increased SER Targets" presented by Greg LeCheminant, Keysight  (*not posted yet, will be posted asap)

A calendar invite was sent out to both reflectors.  But call details can be found here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting teleconference:

  • IEEE SA patent policy
  • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
  • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

Thanks,

Mark N

IEEE P802.3dj optics track leader

And

Mark G

IEEE P802.3dj architecture and logic track leader