From: Mark Nowell (mnowell) <00000b59be7040a9-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 9:22
PM
To: STDS-802-3-B400G-LOGIC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-B400G-LOGIC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_B400G_LOGIC] P802.3dj Joint Logic/Optics Track ad hoc meeting agenda and details

Hi everyone,

A reminder about Thursday’s joint logic and optics ad hoc meeting.  Call in info is here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

Most of the files have been uploaded and the rest will be posted asap: https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/adhoc/optics/index.html

The presentation agenda will be:

  • “The increasing implementation cost due to chromatic dispersion in duplex optical PHYs”, John Johnson, Broadcom
  • ”Datacenter Fiber and Cabling Standards Insights”, presented by Vince Ferretti, Corning
  • “Statistics of CD Parameters: Modeling and Experiments" presented by Jose Castro, Panduit
  • “Further analysis of G.652 & G.657 chromatic dispersion coefficients” presented by Peter Stassar, Huawei
  • "Notes on interleaving of codewords" presented by Omer Sella, Imperial College, London

Late Contribution (best effort basis on whether we will have time to review)

  • “Chromatic Dispersion for the 800G LR4 Baseline Based on refined SMF channel model”, presented by Roberto Rodes, Coherent

 I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting teleconference:

  • IEEE SA patent policy
  • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
  • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

Thanks,

Mark N

IEEE P802.3dj optics track leader

and

Gary Nicholl

IEEE P802.3dj architecture and logic track leader