Re: [802.3_DIALOG] Proposed liaison letter review

Colleagues, I received some comments against the draft liaison letter to ITU-T SG5 and they were resolved in the PDCC Ad Hoc meeting today. A finalized version of the document is now posted in the PDCC public area. URL for your convenience: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/public/IEEE_802d3_to_ITU_T_SG5_0721_draftV2.pdf

As this is a rather lengthy letter, I do not expect to read it to the WG, but instead quickly scan it. Please take a few moments to review it before the WG close meeting tomorrow.

While you are reviewing liaisons, the PDCC has another draft liaison up for approval tomorrow, this one concerning SPoE sent to IEC TC64. URL for convenience: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/public/IEEE_802d3_to_IEC_TC_64.pdf. A quick review of this before the meeting is also appreciated.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force