[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802 Nendica pre-PAR activities on Cut-Through Forwarding (CTF)

Dear Colleagues,

Further to my emails about the IEEE 802 Nendica pre-PAR activities on Cut-Through Forwarding (CTF), meetings are now planned for the first hour of the standing IEEE 802 Nendica weekly meeting on Thursdays from 13h00 to 14h00 UTC <https://1.ieee802.org/802-nendica/nendica-meetings/>. I've supplied the meeting access information below. Please note that additional meetings in other time slots may be arranged in the future on an ad hoc basis.

Best regards,
  David

-----

https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=md1a0312244ab4fab0feef8cdbe9871a4
Meeting number (access code): 173 504 8391
Meeting password: 802Nendica