[802.3_DIALOG] Opportunity to attend 'Origin of the IEEE 802 Family of Networking Standards' IEEE milestone dedication ceremony

Dear Colleagues,

As you may be aware, particularly if you attended the March 2024 IEEE 802 plenary session social event, there will be a dedication ceremony for the following three IEEE milestones on Sunday 19 May 2024:

    - Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Enables the Internet, 1974
    - Origin of the IEEE 802 Family of Networking Standards, 1980-1999
    - PageRank and the Birth of Google, 1996-1998

The dedication ceremony will take place at the Stanford University Memorial Auditorium, Stanford, CA, USA, from 13:00 to 17:00 PDT on Sunday 19 May 2024, which is the Sunday following the May 2024 IEEE 802.3 Interim meeting series in Annapolis, MD, USA.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending by replying to me directly before Monday 8 April 2024 AoE (23:59 UTC -12).

Thanks, and best regards,
  David