RE: [802.3af] My quest for low power PSEs continues

Yair:

Yes, I am only worried about the single port PSE that ships with, or as an
accessory to, some specific PD.  The access point with the in line power
supply in its box, the single port PSE for the customers who can live with
wall warts for phones in Dilbertland (in cubicles) but want the CEO's
office to look nice, etc.

Mike

Yair Darshan <YairD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/24/2003 03:01:17 PM

Sent by:  Yair Darshan <YairD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>