[802SEC] Agenda item requests for Tuesday 5th February 2019 IEEE 802 EC Interim teleconference meeting

Hi Jon and John,

Please find below two IEEE 802.3 items I'd like to request for the Tuesday 5th February 2019 IEEE 802 EC Interim teleconference meeting agenda. I hope that these items can be placed on the consent agenda, based on that I've also included the motions below.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----

Submission of IEEE Std 802.3-2018 and IEEE Std 802.3cb-2018 to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6

Motion:
Approve submission of IEEE Std 802.3-2018 IEEE Standard for Ethernet and IEEE Std 802.3cb-2018 IEEE Standard for Ethernet - Amendment 1: Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for 2.5 Gb/s and 5 Gb/s Operation over Backplane to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 for adoption under the PSDO agreement.

M: Law, S: D'Ambrosia

Working Group vote:
Y: 64, N 0, A: 0

-----

Liaison of IEEE P802.3.2 draft D3.2 to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6

Motion:
Approve liaison of IEEE P802.3.2 Standard for Ethernet YANG Data Model Definitions draft D3.2 to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 for information under the PSDO agreement.

M: Law, S: D'Ambrosia

Working Group vote:
Y: 60, N 0, A: 0