Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] ARC meeting during 802.11 plenary week?

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

Stephen/Antonio/all,

This seems logical.  Can I ask for volunteers to put together a brief outline of the architectural aspects in either TGbc or TGbd, to guide the conversation?

For any such volunteers, when would be a good time to schedule a call?  I have found that a first call is helpful, to just provide background to ARC members that are not following TGbc or TGbd that closely, and not try to make new progress/suggestions, yet, until everyone has time to digest.  Maybe we want to do that a bit sooner (in August) to be ready for a few calls starting in Sept to drive any new work presentations/suggestions.  Let me know what anyone thinks.

If we do have a call in August, I’m trying to follow the general guidance to not have calls the week of Aug 10, so maybe the following week (Aug 17-21).  Do we think there is enough interest from the TGbc/TGbd community to hold this as a joint call, or leave it just as an ARC call (with experts from those TGs invited/encouraged to attend if they can) at least for this first discussion?

Mark

From: *** 802.11 Architecture Standing Committee ***