[STDS-802-11-TGAI] [Feedback due Fri March 29th, 12pm EDT] Call for offline comments on 802.11ai documents re representation of "Higher-Layer Objects" and "Large Objects", and processing during FILS authentication scheme

[This reiterates my earlier request for comments, made during the Thu pm2 session of TGai last wee in Orlando]

Dear colleagues:

Hereby, I would like to request constructive feedback on the mechanisms presented in document 13/201r5 and those specified in 13/311r0.

Please provide your comments to me personally offline by Good Friday (i.e., Friday March 29, 2013), noon EDT.

I will summarize comments and make these available to the group. I will also use these comments to guide updates of the documents referred to above.

Hiroshi/Marc:
I would tentatively like to revisit this topic during the conf call on Tue April 16, 2013, 9am EDT.

Note:
In case you wish to share information (e.g., specifics on the I/O-interface of CCM processing on your favorite 802.11 platform), you can do so. I will treat this as offline communication not to be shared with the group in an identifiable manner.

Best regards, Rene

--
email: rstruik.ext@xxxxxxxxx | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363