[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Cancelled: TGaq teleconference December 18th 2017 12 noon ET

Dear all,
           apologies that the re-circulation sponsor ballot has not been started, as the re-numbering of the 11aq D14.0 has taken longer than expected. As the final editorial checks are still ongoing, it may be still another couple of days before it starts.

Therefore I am cancelling the TGaq teleconference scheduled on December 18th, as there will be nothing to discuss on that call.  The next scheduled call is on Friday January 5th 2018.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all very happy holidays and have a good break.

Kind regards

Stephen