Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Call for proposals to TGbd meeting

Bo:
I request agenda slots for three submissions during the TGbd meetings in January:

11-19/0079  Considerations for Backward Compatibility
     This is a replacement for 11-18/1878 which was assigned for the November meeting but not presented.  Because that document number is under the NGV study group, I have generated a new document number under TGbd

11-19/0082  Interoperable Approach for NGV New Modulations

11-19/0083  Indicating NGV Capabilities in MAC Header
     This pertains to the same subject as 11-18/1971 (another study group document from November that was not presented), so if that document is going to be presented in January, 19/0083 ought to be scheduled for the same session

Thank you,
     — Michael Fischer, NXP