Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Minutes posted for Oct 12th Telecon

Sorry, one more:

> > Change the start of the sentence in 4.10.2, "IEEE 802.1X authentication
> > frames are transmitted in IEEE
> > 802.11 data frames ..." to "IEEE 802.1X EAPOL PDUs are transmitted
> > in IEEE 802.11 data MPDUs known as
> > EAPOL-Key frames ..."
> 4) Again, EAPOL-Key is just one of the flavours
> So something like:
> IEEE 802.1X EAPOL PDUs are transmitted in IEEE 802.11 Data frames known as EAPOL-Key frames ...

IEEE 802.1X EAPOL PDUs are transmitted in one or more IEEE 802.11 Data frames
known as EAPOL-Key frames ...

Mark

--
Mark RISON, Systems Architect, Wi-Fi    English/Esperanto/Français
Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600