Re: [STDS-802-11] Announcement of process change to enable TG/SG/SC teleconference motions until face-to-face meetings resume

Hello Mark,

Good question. Let's start with the following process, we can then modify if needed:

Subgroup chair sends email to WG chair with proposed  teleconference date/time, draft motions.
I will respond [review timing, motions, overlap with other subgroups].
WG chair and Subgroup chair discuss changes, concerns if any.
Subgroup chair sends email to WG, [TG] reflectors with announcement of date, time, draft motions.

Thanks,

Dorothy