stds-802-16-tg4: interference/coexistance question

 Hi All,
	In 01r2, section 8.3.5.4.2.3.1, OFDM transmitter channelization is
discussed. Table 225 provides a nice table of channels v. width. My question
is on interference potential.

In the 802.11 specification for the DSS PHY, it states that channel center
frequencies must be at least 30 MHz apart or else performance will begin to
suffer.

(I am not a PHY person, so please bear with me:) .) If I look at table 225,
I see that if I decide to use 10 MHz channels in the US, I could use up to
134 channels. For intereference purposes, if I had two BSs in relatively
close proximity, how far apart would the center frequencies of the channels
they used have to be apart to avoid interference? If one BS used the upper
67 channels and the other the lower 67 channels would I get any? How about
if one BS used the upper 60 channels and the other the lower 60?

Thanks,
Ken