RE: [RPRWG] Why are current RPR proposals too complicated to be deplyed and maintained by service providers????

Although I feel that some of the internal details in presentations are for
illustration and not for standardization, but it is important to keep this
issue in mind. As pointed out in various 802.3 meetings, the standards
should focus on interfaces and "shalls" must be verifiable at device level.

Regards,
Devendra Tripathi
CoVisible Solutions Inc.
(formerly VidyaWeb, Inc)