Re: [RPRWG] Outline ordering

David,

What you suggested is reasonable and makes sense. Since it only changes
the order of presenting the material I do not think that people will
object to it.

Thanks.

Necdet

David James wrote:

> Editors,
>
> I would like to proposse changing (slightly) the ordering of clauses
> proposed last week:
>
> >From (last weeks):
>   Annex I: Code examples
>   Annex J: Stratum clock distribution
>   Annex K: Implementation guidelines

>   Annex I: Stratum clock distribution
>   Annex J: Implementation guidelines
>   Annex K: Code examples
>
> The reason is rather pragmatic; the C-code section has a
> distinct format (landscape, rather than portrait). Thus,
> it is more difficult to switch section formats twice if
> this is surrounded by normal text. Better for the editor
> and the reader is the "special" stuff is at the end.
>
> DVJ
>
> David V. James, PhD
> Chief Architect
> Network Processing Solutions
> Data Communications Division
> Cypress Semiconductor
> 110 Nortech Parkway
> San Jose, CA 95134
> Work: +1.408.942.2010
> Cell: +1.650.954.6906
> Fax:  +1.408.942.2099
> Work: djz@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Base: dvj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
begin:vcard
n:Uzun;Necdet
tel;work:408 853 0461
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.cisco.com
version:2.1
email;internet:nuzun@xxxxxxxxx
adr;quoted-printable:;;Cisco Systems, Inc.=0D=0A170 W. Tasman Drive SJ-16-3=0D=0A;San Jose;CA;95134;
fn:Necdet Uzun
end:vcard