[RPRWG] Gandalf vs Alladin : What is Your Opinions?

Did you guys see the article , Cisco in U-Turn on RPR(
http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=9845)

 Of course, most of this mailing list attended Nov. meeting, so you already knew
this "Gandalf".
 -- I didn't attend the meeting..
 The related document can also be seen in
http://www.ieee802.org/17/documents/presentations/nov2001/sw_over_03.pdf

 I'm confused. Should I be confused of it or not?

 I really wonder what you think about this issue(issue or not?.. :< )

 and especially Mike's opinion. (May I have your reply~?)

 Let's talk about it..

----------------------
Have a GRrrREAT day~!
Joo-Ho (Alex) Jang
Assistant Hardware Engineer, R&D
Corecess, Inc.

Tel : +82-2-2056-5393
Fax : +82-2-3446-8269
WEB : www.medialincs.com

This email and any attachments may be confidential.
Any disclosure, use, storage or copy of this email
without any consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.