RE: [RPRWG] Gandalf vs Alladin : What is Your Opinions?

Joo-Ho,

One has to realize that news coverage has to be sensational
to be marketable. The main factual error was the statement
of 2 proposals, when there are three:
  Alladin
  Gandalf
  DVJ

I viewed the willingness of all groups to consider change,
as necessary to achieve a good/quick technical convergence,
as a very positive indicator. Its unfortunate that the
report attempted to phrase this in a negative light.

DVJ

David V. James, PhD
Chief Architect
Network Processing Solutions