Re: stds-80220-ch-models: MIMO channel modeling info sources

Hi Ken and all,

The contribution C802.20-03/42 that was presented in Dallas last month proposed
an approach for MIMO modeling that was also used in the development of a
system-wide spatial channel model in the 3GPP and 3GPP2 bodies recently.
The link to this document is:
ftp://ftp.3gpp2.org/TSGC/Working/2003/3GPP_3GPP2_SCM_(Spatial_Modeling)/ConfCall-16-20030417/SCM-134
Text v6.0.zip

This document could be used as a starting point in the discussions here. It also
provides some answers to the polarization modeling that resulted from analysis
of measurement data.

Regards,
Achilles

--
Achilles Kogiantis
Member of Technical Staff

Rm.: 1A-251, 67 Whippany Rd., Whippany NJ, 07981
Tel: 973-386-4399,  Email: achilles@lucent.com