RE: On putting section 4 Architecture in Requirements Document

Title: Message

Yogesh,

Do you really mean “Section 4” below and not some other section in the current doc?

Section 4 seems to be one of the key sections of the current Requirements document as it defines the work items under consideration and their requirements.

The scope of 802.21 is too broad and there are several elements of handover process the standard can attempt to optimize.

This section attempts to lay some structure to that and then build specific requirements around it.

Also 802.21 can include several work-items, so this section may well evolve over time.

Best Regards,

-Vivek