Re: [802.21] Meeting minutes of today's ad-hoc teleconference

Hi Yoshihiro,

Thanks for your taking minutes.
I'd like to correct a part of the minutes which is about
what I said in the telecon last night.

As for Ia interface,
I meant that "it would be (n:n), not end-to-end
as multiple UEs also can communicates with one NISP.

But, if Ia is an interface between one UE and the network like Subir said,
(1:n) will be fine.

By the way,
when will it be the case of (1:n)?

My understanding is that one UE can communicate with only one NISP at a moment.
The reason for having (1:n) would be the case that the UE moves so needs to connect
with a different NISP from the previous one. Am I right?

Regards,

Eunah