RE: [802.21] Ad-hoc Teleconferencec on Communication Model - October 18, 2005

>    SD>  I may have missed something. Are you saying that  per type of
>service, UE should contact
>              only one IS provider at a given time?

No, what I said was - per type of service (IS, ES or CS), UE should
contact only one MIH PoS within one network. However, it is possible
that an MIH service could be distributed between different MIH entities
and the network will ensure that the services provided by each MIH PoS
are not conflicting or overlapping with others for a single UE.

Please also check my response to Vivek to remove the restriction.

Regards,
Srini