Re: [802.21] [Mipshop] Re: Architectural Considerations for Handover InformationServices (was: Re: CARD Discussion Query Discussion)

Yoshihiro Ohba wrote:
> - In reality, 3GPP2 has XML-based method (e.g., XCAP) in its
> dependency list.

If I remember it right XCAP/XML is used there for maintaining the
address book/buddy list that sort of things. I can imagine that sort of
events only happen at most no more than a few times a day for any given
user and probably only happen when the user is NOT in a call. In
contrast, IS query/response likely will be part of the h/o call flow...

regards,
-Qiaobing