RE: [802.21] IEEE 802.11u requirement for IEEE 802.21

Stephen,
thanks for the e-mail. I think this is a very important requirement, since the functionality is needed as it was indicated in the various presentations that lead to have the requirement inserted in in TGu. This is definitely a feature that caters for handoff, and I think that 802.21 can help with this.

Stefano