Re: [802.21] Availability of latest draft

Hi everyone.

The working draft of 802.21 has been moved to the restricted area of the
802.21 webpage. I am interested in following the progress of the 802.21
group and the MIH draft. Also some participation does not sound that far
fetched. Is the participation to the draft and viewing the working
document restricted to members only? In which way can this membership be
applied? Does it require the participation to the 802.21 meetings?

With best regards,

  Jani Puttonen

--
Jani Puttonen