RE: [802.21] An issue regarding primitives!

Mathieu,

As per your suggestion we should update this section and further clarify this. We should take a look at figures 11-20 and update them in section 6.
Also it would be good to indicate that link layer primitives (events, commands etc.) are local only, and that the corresponding MIH events/commands can be remote as well.

BR,
-Vivek