RE: [802.21] Update on SAPs

Ulises,

Agree with you comment and that is why I had included a (to be updated)
placeholder below. As per your comment for 3GPP/3GPP2 we shall look
forward to updated contributions and mapping tables to have a clear idea
of any recommended link layer enhancements for these specific media
types.

Best Regards,
-Vivek