Re: [802.21] Update on SAPs

Hi, Vivek,

To echo what has been said by Ulises, it is clearly a neat idea to
define everything link related around a generic SAP MIH_LINK_SAP in
802.21 spec, but we need to do it in such a way that we won't compromise
our initial objective of achieving max reusability of the existing
primitives that has already been defined by the various link layers
(both 802 and non-802).

best regards,
-Qiaobing