At this time, as an exception, I propose to have the same teleconference next week at the following time.

Date: Wednesday, Jan 11, 2006
Time: 9-11 am EST
Topic: 802.21 Requirements for 802.11

I would also propose that during this call, we have some discussion on the solutions being proposed.

In addition, I would also reserve some time on our face-2-face meeting agenda in Hawaii on Monday, Jan 16, 2006, to address any left over issues. As usual, a summary of the discussion on the teleconference would also be presented in Hawaii.

Please let me know if any of you have any questions or concerns regarding the new time.

Best Regards,

Ajay Rajkumar
Chair, IEEE 802.21 WG

Stefano M. Faccin wrote:
Indeed, I support that. I believe if the teleconf is an official 802.21
one, it should happen unless there are not participants or the
cancellation is agreed with the WG chair. Otherwise, we should not setup
any audioconferences and do everything in an ad-hoc fashion.
Stefano