Re: [802.21] Tomorrow's Telecon material

Srini - I've recognized current draft was updated version
against one posted on the 21 mailing list. That is why I am
missing some points...Anyway, I will make further comments
as much as possible. Just one nit is as follows;

>4.6 Service Continuity
>IS protocol SHOULD allow the service continuity of mobile
>node's ongoing application for both homogeneous handover and
>heterogeneous handover.
Srini> Do you really see this as requirement to IS transport? It seems
that the requirement is for mobility management.

[daniel] I believe IS transport exchange should be as quick as
the mobile node can keep its ongoing applications. If not, it
is not attractive for users. So, I think service continuity should
be considered as one of requirements.

Thanks,

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.