RE: [802.21] Tomorrow's Telecon material

Inline ...

Srini> I agree with the thinking. But in the requirements discussion,
the WG did not agree on the time sensitiveness of information service
delivery. But we can add it now if we see it differently. Please suggest
the actual requirement (different from above).
Rgds,
Srini