Proposed change to: 21-06-0615-00-000-3GPP-S2-021278.doc

Title:
21 Folks:  We believe the 2nd 3GPP requirement should be changed. Please see our proposal below:

-    The SAE/LTE system shall provide the UE with information to find inter-RAT network information pertaining to supported 3GPP and non-3GPP access technologies (e.g. access name, type, capability);

-    The SAE/LTE system and the UE shall exchange different supported access types (3GPP-access or non-3GPP-access).

One way exchange makes little sense, as the UE may be the most knowledgeable entity.

Ajay and Peretz