Re: [Mipshop] WG last call on draft-ietf-mipshop-mis-ps

Agree. Another option:

Once MIPSHOP completes the design and gain consensus
within IETF, the document can be sent to .21 via the liaison
for their review.

OTH, I assume since there are some folks who attend both IETF
and .21 it is very unlikely that things will not be noticed
or discussed if the solution does not address .21 requirements.

-Subir