Re: [802.21] Event subscription with specific threshold.

Nada,

Thank you so much for the prompt response. I think the contribution
benefits the draft with regards to the parameters definition.

Additional thoughts beyond the parameters are:

  - If "the MIH_Configure_Link will lead to generating a Link_Action
and/or Link_Configure_Threshold," should MIH_Configure_Link be split
as MIH_Link_Action and MIH_Link_Configure_Threshold ?

 - The MIH_Configure_Link with only the "LinkConfigureParameters" is
actually an event subscription command. And this subscription will lead
to the event MIH_Link_Parameters_Report to report ONLY the parameters
that were configured via the MIH_Configure_Link call. Is that correct?

 - Does MIH_Link_Going_Down or Going_Up need be a configurable trigger?
     I guess if the service require to have customized Link_Going_Down
can be achieved by MIH_Configure_Threshold of an RSSI signal strength to
received a MIH_Link_Parameters report.

Thanks,
Alice

--
Yuu-Heng Alice Cheng <yhcheng{at}research.telcordia.com>
Senior Research Scientist, Applied Research, Telcordia Technologies.