Re: [802.21] ODTONE - An open source MIHF implementation

Hello Dapeng,

ODTONE focuses on the MIHF part and is a software component. We provide
APIs so that you can easily interface our MIHF with a module you create
for accessing the hardware. This allows ODTONE to be used with any
operating system and hardware. Please have a look at the source, since
we supply a sample LINK_SAP for Linux to showcase how to interface with
the MIHF.

Best regards,
Daniel Corujo