Re: [802.21] ODTONE - An open source MIHF implementation

Daniel-

This discussion seems to be moving from an announcement of the availability of open source software to a product support and promotion discussion.
I believe that this discussion is no longer appropriate as an 802.21 standards effort discussion and should be moved to a private list.

Thank you

Geoff

Geoffrey O. Thompson
Chair, 802 Emergency Services EC Study Group
Member Emeritus, 802 Executive Committee
GraCaSI Standards Advisory Services
<thompson@xxxxxxxx>