Re: [802.21] ODTONE - An open source MIHF implementation

Hello Providence,

Please do not use the 802.21 mailing list to place install questions of
ODTONE.

You can subscribe ODTONE's Mailing lists at:

Or go to http://helios.av.it.pt/projects/odtone to submit issues.

Now, regarding your question, you are getting that error because you
need to install our certificates into your operating system, in order to
access out Git repository, as per the ODTONE manual. Certificates are
available in the 'Files' section at
http://helios.av.it.pt/projects/odtone

Best regards,
Daniel Corujo