Extension of the early registration cut-off date for the IEEE session #67 meeting in Bangalore to April 16, 2010

Dear all,

First we want to thank you for your patience, because of the strict credit card transaction norms in place in India to prevent fraudulent charges.

 The website has been updated with the following based on the feedback that I had received from the participants who encountered difficulties. The Registration cut off date is extended till 18.00.00 IST on April 16, 2010.

Payment can be done only using a Visa or Master Card. If your Visa or Master Card payment is declined, please call your credit card company to authorize the transaction, because they may be denying it suspecting fraud. Once you notify them to allow the transaction from Axis Bank on behalf of CEWiT, try again and it should go through. This is a standard security measure and it should take you just a few minutes.

In the scenario when you try to make the payment and then the server times out or takes too long, and you see a no value returned in the last page, the pay button will not be visible when you try the subsequent time. In all these scenarios, you can wait to try again after 24hrs or another option is to send the credit card information by email or FAX using the form provided in the following linl
http://www.cewit.org.in/ieeesession67/session67_reg.doc

 We will handle all the processing requests during our working hours 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM IST.

 Really appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Regards

klutto