Re: [STDS-802-21] IEEE 802.16 Session #67 registration online payment issues regarding

Dear Klutto,

First of all, I would really appreciate your efforts for our meetings.
BTW, the Mastercard was failed at my side unfortunately.
I will try a different card but I think that it is better to extend
the pre-registration time period due to this trouble.

BR,
Junghoon