IEEE 802.16 Session #67 registration online payment issues regarding

Dear all,

Couple of people have reported that while using their card the transaction was declined. The payment failure is due to the fact that in India, the reserve bank of India has directed the banks to increase the security for Indian credit card transaction, and therefore visa and master cards will redirect to the credit card issuing bank's website and user credentials (verified by VISA and master secure code respectively) need to be given to authorize the payments. This is not mandated in other countries as far as I know after checking with appropriate people.

As per the information I have, when the visa card issued in US is used for making the payments the transaction is getting failed because of the authentication steps followed is different for different banks. Note that not all the visa cards are failing. No problem is reported for Mastercard till now. Therefore, if you see a transaction declined, please try with another card, preferably a master card.

Moreover, transaction due to server time out is not automated in our system. Therefore, whenever this happens the pay button will not appear. If it is informed to us, we can rectify it. Otherwise, we will be able to identify of our own as well, and will be rectified as soon as we see the records.

There is no need to panic in this regard.

Regards
klutto