Payment declined issues

Hi all,
    I have received complaints from three to four people that their transaction got declined saying that it did not pass all the security test. This problem is not from our side, it is due to that the cardholder's bank is not approving the payment. You can talk to the bank directly to approve the transaction, and make your payments. I have received mail from couple of people saying that they had similar problems, and made the payment later after speaking to their bank. Therefore, I request you to speak to the bank and try making the payment.

There is another problem reported by couple of people where you will see no value returned in the last page, and the pay button will not be visible. We have to do a reset it here, and will be doing that during our working hours 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM IST. After that you can try with a different card.

Regards
klutto