[802.3_100GEL] Update to hidaka_3ck_adhoc_02_120518

Hello P802.3ck Task Force members,

In the previous ad hoc meeting on December 5th, 2018,

we made a presentation on an Excel file which contains

COM simulation results for all 115 100GEL KR/CR channels,

and we provided the Excel file to the task force.

After the meeting, I added another useful sheet which

plots 15 graphs at once for the components of the COM

formula to make it easy to study which factor is critical

for the COM value and how critical it is. The attached is

an example of the screen shot.

If you wish to have a copy of the updated Excel file,

please give me an e-mail.

We cannot update the web page, because it is the

record of the meeting, and we cannot add technical

contents.

Regards,

Yasuo